China Visa

A valid passport and visa are required to visit China.

Tourist Visa | Business Visa | Work/Teacher (Z) Visa | Student Visa | Crew Visa

You will have to submit your current undamaged passport and it must have one blank visa page. The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure.

Apply Online

Submit one signed and dated visa application form. All questions on the application must be answered. Please answer ‘NONE’ if the question does not apply to you. Applications must be typed in block capital letters as handwritten changes are not accepted. The signature on the application must match the signature on your passport.

One color photo that meets the following strict criteria:

  • Taken within the last six months.
  • Against an all-white background.
  • Printed on high-quality photo paper.
  • Exactly 48 mm tall x 33 mm wide.

Most provinces in China now require a teacher to authenticate their degree certificate and background check in order to issue the work visa support paperwork.

A clear photocopy of your driver’s license or state-issued ID is required. The address on the ID must match the address on the Chinese visa application form.

If you have previously traveled to China, you must provide a copy of your previous Chinese visa. If the visa was issued to a previous passport, a photocopy of the canceled passport’s information page must also be included.

A child (under 18) must be ready to present their birth certificate upon arrival and, unless traveling with both parents or a legal guardian, must also have copies of their parents’ passports. If passport copies are not available for both parents, a parent letter of consent will suffice.

Applicants of Chinese origin (born in China) must include a copy of a previous Chinese visa or their last original Chinese passport. Make sure the Chinese name field is completed on the application form in Chinese characters.

If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, it’s optional to include it.

Regular processing (5 business days): $140.00.

Note: For expedited processing, please call us.

Service Order Form

If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the Service Order Form and send it along with the documents.