Indian Passport Services
- Adult Indian Passport
- Child Indian Passport
- Lost or Damage of Indian Passport
- Tatkal Services – Indian Passport
Name Change / Correction of Indian Passport
How To Apply
Complete Online Application
- The Consulate General of India Houston requires a Completed Indian Passport application Form.
Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents, document notarization and Photo Service in our office.
Original Indian Passport
You must provide your actual Current or Expired Indian passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. You should renew Your Passport before Six Month of its Expiration Date.
- Must be 2” x 2” on a white background.
- Full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression.
- You may not wear eyeglasses or headwear except for religious purposes.
- Photo must not be older than three month.
Note: Passport photo services available at our offices.
Proof of Residency
- A clear photocopy of the applicant’s drivers license or state issued ID is the best proof of address.
- The address on the ID must match the present address on the visa application exactly. Alternatively, the most recent major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage), or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signature, may also be accepted.
You must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must provide a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork (Status of H1-B, H-4, L1, L2 , EAD, I-120 copies) or a copy of your Green Card Front/Back.
Adding Spouse Name
- You Must Provide clear copies of your spouse Passport
- Legal Status in United States
- Marriage Certificate copy
- Driver’s license or State ID, Lease Agreement or utility bills
Child Passport Renewal
- You Must Provide
- Both Parents Indian passport copies
- You must provide a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork (Status of H1-B,H- 4,L1, L2 or I-120) or a copy of your Green Card Front/Back.
- Two Original Parental Consent Letter (Signed and notarized)
- Child Signature or Thumb Print on Application
- Child Birth Certificate copy
- Parents’ Marriage Certificate Copy
Lost /Stolen Or Damage Indian Passport
- Lost or Stolen Passport police report
- Applicant Personal Statement regarding lost or Stolen Indian Passport. This Statement must be signed or notarized.
- Copies of Lost or Stolen Indian Passport.
- You must provide a copies of your U.S. Immigration paperwork (Status of H1-B, H-4, L1 ,L2, EAD, or I-120 copies) or a copy of your Green Card Front/Back.
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note: Chicago Passport & Visa Expedite Services Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at 312-622-6273
Chicago Passport & Visa Expedite Services Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
Office Hours / Shipping Information
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
(Appointments till 4:30 pm)
Saturday & Sunday
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
(Weekend by Appointment Only)
Please Ship Your Documents using
FedEx Priority Overnight
Chicago Passport & Visa Expedite Services
203 N. LaSalle St., Suite 2100
Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Note: You must call Chicago Passport & Visa Expedite Services at:
312-622-6273 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.