No required for U.S. Citizens, for stay of up to 6 months. A valid U.S. passport is required which must be valid at least 6 months on date of entry. For Business purposes, visa is not required for stay up to 30 days. If the stay is longer than 30 days, visa is required. Please submit the following:
- Valid and signed U. S. Passport (valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry; with at least one blank visa page) – photocopy is not acceptable
- One Visa Application Form completed and signed. The application form must have original signature.
- One Passport type photograph
- Copy of round-trip ticket or travel itinerary on travel agency letterhead
- Business Letter from U.S. company
- Invitation letter from the company in Jamaica (fax or scanned copy)
Non US Citizen: must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must include a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork or a copy of your Green Card, and employment letter. You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must: Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
For further questions, call us toll-free at 312-622-6273 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Rush Processing Available Call Us at: 312-622-6273