Kuwait Visa Requirements
Notice: Effective March 08 2004, the visa to enter Kuwait is issued upon arrival at border entry points for stay up to 30 days. An extension of stay may be applied in Kuwait.
For Work Visa or Accompany Family Visa, visa may be obtained in advance. Please submit the following:
- Valid and signed U. S. Passport (valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry; with at least one blank visa page) – photocopy is not acceptable
- One Visa Application Form completely filled out and signed
- Original Work Permit OR Accompany Family Permit issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (whichever is applicable)
- Two Passport type photographs (with clear or white background)
- Original authenticated and legalized FBI Background Check (Travel the World Visas can assist you with the entire process of the authentication and legalization of the FBI Background Check 0r FBI Criminal Record Check)
- Health Certificate: Obtained from the local doctor certifying that the patient is in good health and free from contagious diseases. Lab test results for the following: Hepatitis B & C, Malaria, Filariasis, Syphilis and Chest X-Ray for Tuberculosis
Non US Citizen: must provide proof of your current U.S. Immigration status. You must include a copy of your U.S. Immigration paperwork or a copy of your Green Card, and employment letter. You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must: Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
$200.00/visa (work visa only)
$208.00/visa (authentication and legalization of the FBI Background Check and work visa)
For further questions, call us toll-free at 312-622-6273 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Rush Processing Available Call Us at: 312-622-6273